Terms of Sale
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases with Encole, LLC. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions, such as those in Encole product warranties. Your placement of an order on the Encole website or with an Encole sales representative constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
Choose a topic:
BY PURCHASING FROM US, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We reserve the right to correct typographic errors and reject orders. Applicable law may prevent the sale of some Products in your area.
Prices & Payment
Our catalog is prepared for the convenience of buyers looking for products with clearly presented technical information including CAD files of a Product. Prices, title and risk of loss are F.O.B. the manufacturer. Prices do not include sales tax, shipment and order processing, and may be changed without notice. Payment is due upon placing an order. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted for net invoice amount for telephone and web catalog orders. Credit card arrangements subject to change. Open accounts available on approval.
If a shipment appears damaged, don't pay freight unless damage is marked on bill by carrier. No return authorization is required.
Encole will accept merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined in this Section and will replace the Product or refund your money at your option.
To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
- Please contact a Customer Service representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product.
- For all returns not relating to manufacturers' warranties, returns must be made within 30 days of the date when the order was placed, be accompanied by the order number and the reason for the return, and be in original packaging and in resalable condition. Please note that products returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge.
- Return freight charge must be prepaid. C.O.D. returns are not accepted, sorry.
- "Not-In Catalog Items" and Products specified as "Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable" such as custom specialty products manufactured to a specific customer design, at time of quote or sale are not returnable.
- Returns relating to manufacturers' warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer's warranty and the applicable manufacturer's return policies for the Product. For example, some Products may require return directly to the manufacturer. Please contact Encole's Catalog Product representative for details.
- By returning a Product to Encole or the manufacturer, you represent and warrant that the returned Product was purchased from Encole or the Product's respective manufacturer.
The shipping cost on any order will be determined at the time of order, based on the weight, package size and the shipping address. Manufacturers of the Products use a variety of carriers for each shipping option, and will choose the most appropriate delivery method for your desired shipping address. Most items can not ship to a P.O. box. Encole will not be liable for expedited shipping costs, which were incurred without any wrong doing by Encole. For example, if Encole estimates a lead time of 3 weeks for a completed product and the stated lead time is not met due to reasons beyond our conrol, such as our supplier delayed shipment or shipping company error, we will not be responsible for the difference in shipping overnight as compared to shipping ground to meet the expected delivery date.
For international shipments, your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility. For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements. When ordering from Encole.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Our only warranty obligation is to replace any item proved defective in material or workmanship.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT OR OTHERWISE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE. ENFORCING THE LIMITED REPLACEMENT RIGHTS IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Technical information about Products is provided by the manufacturer and our engineering department.
You warrant, represent and agree: (1) to comply with all laws; (2) that our sale and shipment of the Product will not, by export thereof, your legal status or otherwise, cause us to violate any law; and (3) to indemnify us against any losses from a failure by you or a third party to comply with law or these terms and conditions, or from use of the Product.